Manage the collection and reporting of district Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) Data. Organize and manage the student registration process. Facilitate the efficient operation of the attendance office and community in all attendance related issues for acquiring and keeping a good ADA. Collect and compile student attendance data and process information for student accounting reports.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective typing, keyboarding, and file maintenance skills.
- Capable of using a personal computer to design spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing
- Able to manage accurate and suitable records.
- Able to meet established deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the collection, incorporation, and formation of all data required for PEIMS submission according to PEIMS Data Standards.
- Manage student records in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the campus, business office and personnel office staff to collect, organize, and format data required to submit district PEIMS data in a timely manner.
- Provide accuracy of information through editing, reports, and verifications of data.
- Ensure appropriate staff receives edits and reports for analysis, verification, and corrections.
- Prepare and submit by computer complete PEIMS data in Texas Education Agency (TEA) – prescribed format to the Education Service Center (ESC) for processing.
Training and Technical Support
- Ensure charter staff training and support for processing PEIMS data.
- Receive and distribute PEIMS – related information for ESC and TEA, including updates to PEIMS Data Standards, in a timely manner.
- Attend all regional PEIMS workshops and distribute information to appropriate staff.
- Abide by all policies established by federal and state law that apply to charter schools, Commissioner’s Rule that apply to charter schools, and local charter policy.
- Gather, manage and file all hardcopy and computerized reports, records and other documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prolonged use of a computer.
- Word-processor, computers, copier machine, and other general office machines.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
- Daily attendance and punctuality at work are essential functions of the job.
- Lift/carry 10-25 pounds frequently, 25-40 pounds occasionally, more than 45 pounds infrequently with assistance.
- Pushing/pulling 10-35 pounds sporadically.
- Continual walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, twisting, running, climbing and sitting.
- Work indoors and outdoors in varying climate conditions.
- May be required under specific circumstances to provide physical restraint of students in danger of causing harm to themselves or others.
All primary roles and major responsibilities are listed.
If you are interested, please send a resume to email@example.com